Pages

MEET "ZAZZ"

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A.K.A. - PRINTcess PIZZAZZ


YES... IT APPEARS WE BOUGHT A MONKEY

My mom and I went to lunch over the weekend...  and as we were touring the gift shop part of the restaurant, Rose started reaching toward the shelf.  My mom handed her a pig, she pushed it out of the way, and so my mom handed her a pink monkey... again, she pushed it away, and this time my mom handed her the BLUE monkey... and what do ya know... she grabbed it and went straight to her mouth with it.  Needless to say.... we bought the monkey.  It has not left her side since then. 

and if you think im exaggerating because she is only 5 months old... I AM NOT.  I PROMISE. ASK MY MOM.

so now... we have a Passy, a Binky, AND A BLUE MONKEY... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS