Pages

MEET THE TEACHERS

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

MRS. CLANTON'S PRE-K 3 YEAR OLD CLASS:








Rose had a successful "Meet the Teachers."  Considering this was such a HUGE day for us "first timers" even Mark left work to meet the teachers too!  Rose did exactly what I expected her to do ...  Cling to Mark's leg and not let go.  I couldn't tell if this was all just a show for attention or if she was really that intimidated.  I mean, I gotta cut the kid some slack - she is in a class with ALL GIRLS and only one poor little boy and some of those girls are a lot more outgoing than Rose is.  I mean I can totally see how it might be a tad bit overwhelming! I keep reminding myself that Rose has never been to daycare.  She has never been around other kids in any sort of learning environment - I mean heck, we really have never even had to share.... much less do things in a group as a team.  Structured we are not - so change is definitely in our future.  This is a big learning curve for her! (and me).   But, she is in the best little class at school and has the sweetest teacher so CHEERS to a successful first year of school! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS