Pages

2 YEAR STATS

Thursday, May 29, 2014

AND SOME MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND FUN


Height:  34.5 inches (72%)
Weight:  25.5 pounds (39%)
Head Circumference:  15.4 (25%)





I still just cant believe that my sweet Rose is TWO.  Her hair is long enough for a pony tail!!!  She is talking more and more.  She pops her hips to the side and puts all her weight on one foot and bends the other knee - its a "sas pose" for sure.  Lately it has been all about "Momma."  Its all I hear.  I keep telling myself that these are the good ole' days and to enjoy just my time with her.  But all I could think about was having THREE kids screaming "Momma, Momma, Momma, Momma" all the time....  If I disappear in the near future - props to the person who can find me - my brain is shot from hearing my name called over and over and over and over all weekend long!  

If you ask her where the babies are she immediately pulls up my shirt; however, she is yet to recognize that there are TWO babies.  She still says NO when you tell her this.  (I totally feel your pain kiddo, totally).  I think deep down inside we were shooting for the two kids family - Two Girls would have been ideal (in our opinion).  I am not sure I can handle three girls - yet I fear it is approaching.  If they are all as sweet as Rose then I should have nothing to worry about - it will be a JOY.  However, you and I both know that Rose is kinda an odd ball in the behavior department and I will never be so lucky as to have another sweet natured, gentle, loving child.  These next two will be wild.  At least they are in my dreams - girl or boy - holy terrors! I feel like the brunt of God's joke.  Like, he looks down from Heaven at me and just dies out laughing.  At first it was shock, then total and complete excitement, and now its FEAR.  Lots and lots of FEAR!



I really could just eat her up with a silver spoon!  There is enough love to go around, but she will always be my FIRST! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS