Pages

WE HAVE EXCITING NEWS TO SHARE !!!

Monday, April 21, 2014

BABY HARDIN TWINS 
ARRIVING NOVEMBER 2014




I honestly can not describe to anyone how utterly shocked I was when the sonogram tech decided to share the love and inform me that there was a
"THIS ONE" and a "THAT ONE"....  
At first all I thought about was NICU, premature births, underdeveloped lungs, incubators, poor eyesight, the list goes on and on...  I have not for one minute been naive on this situation.  But... as I was driving home, in the total silence, a wave of total emotion flooded over me.  It was not fear, it was not worry.  It was total gratitude for this GIFT we have been given.  I have never in my life felt so many emotions at one time -   Unworthy of something so special, yet so honored that the Lord trusted US with this journey.  I just feel as if HE gave this gift to us - wrapped in a scarlet ribbon.  Every time my prayer begins as "Lord please... make their hearts strong, make them healthy, etc.... "  It always ends with... but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.  In all my life I think I have failed to thank the Lord as much as I have the last few days. I know its still early, not to get too excited, and that anything could happen....  But I just look at it this way....  regardless, God picked us.  And we feel special and honored and accepting of the challenge! So, now, along with praying for healthy babies, I also pray that we can be half the parents God has so gratefully trusted us to be.....  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS