Pages

THIRTY ???

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

OR 21 ?????

Our neighbor, Sarah, turned thirty last week.  I think she is the last one of the bunch to hit the milestone.  Her husband rented a party bus for the night. It was only a few couples - we took the ride to Does Eat Place and came home.  Kinda comical, We felt like it was Prom night.  It really was a lot of fun.  The only difference was.... (drum-roll please) - It was a Thursday night, and we were still home in our pajamas in the bed by 9:45!!!  Eeeeekkkkk..... and that's how you know it was really the BIG 3-0, and not 21!  Don't get me wrong, We were a crazy crowd! We sure know how to party!!! (well up until about 9:30pm) :)




Sorry... I couldn't help but include these pictures...
Gotta Love how Clean Does is....

It just never gets old.  I don't understand why Its so good...  I mean look at this place.





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS