Pages

"IM JUST GWONNA CWOSE MY EYES REEEEEEEEL TIGHT... OK MOM?"

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

YES ROSE, THAT IS PRECISELY WHAT YOU DID



Well, Rose can check "DANCING" off of her bucket list.  I am not so sure that she will be taking up tap, ballet, or jazz as her hobby.  Every day she came home from Dance Camp and said she LOVED it, but she always ended the conversation with "but I wike nastys better"... (Gymnastics).  All in all it was a great week - I got some adorable videos of her dancing, and she met a lot of friends she still talks about.  Plus, it was great for Rose to get out of the house and do something FUN with kids her own age.  I'm not gonna lie though, Dance Recitals are not all that fabulous so if my kid wants to take "Nastys" - AKA Tumbling - then I'll high five her every day of the week for it!!!  Good choice Roo!  Good Choice!

Let the meltdown begin


After Rose got home and nobody was around I asked her why she would cry and lay down and go to sleep DURING her dance recital.  I told her all the people came to see her perform and that it was not nice to disappoint!  She responded in the meekest, sweetest, lowest voice ...  
"Awl dos people make me scared, so I just gwonna cwose my eyes reeeeel tight... ok mom? den dey go away"..........  I mean, seriously people, who doesnt just crumble at the cuteness???  
where's rose????


It was definitely a story for the record books and I am sure that NOBODY has a cuter First Dancing Recital Story than Rose!!!  

I will note, however, that Mills bounced and clapped and danced the ENTIRE recital.  I might have a dancer after all but it just might not be Rosie Roo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS