Pages

LIFE

Monday, August 8, 2016

LIFE at the moment is crazy busy.  The twins are in FULL FORCE.  Summer has come and gone in the blink of an eye.  My mother had a stroke in May and that just added to the tornado we were already living in.  We had a major water leak in May as well, and we had to knock the laundry room wall back out to fix it (still not fixed).  Between mom, swimming lessons, the house, work, the heat, chasing the twins, and Rose participating in any and all summer activities she could find - I AM EXHAUSTED.  Mark and I took a much needed vacation to recharge and regroup.  I am seriously not sure if we would have made it through August without our little breather.  I had no idea how long it had been since I updated the blog.  I was deleting pictures on my camera that I thought I had already posted (sorry Rose, we have no evidence of your gymnastics recital).  Anyway, here is the start of many upcoming posts.  This was Memorial Day Weekend at the lake with my parents.  I swear the girls have grown up so much over this summer - even just since these pictures!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS