Pages

EASTER 2015

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

I HAVE OFFICIALLY COMPLICATED THE STORY OF JESUS TOO MUCH FOR A 3 YEAR OLD TO UNDERSTAND!

Rose is extremely confused on this whole "JESUS" thing.  I have tried to explain it to her but from a 3yr old's perspective, I can totally understand the confusion.  I think its partly because I just felt like we succeeded in explaining Christmas as the "Birthday" , and now she thinks the baby died and came back to life.  I'm giving myself props that (1) she even remembers the story about the baby Jesus from Christmas (2) that she understands that they are the same person and (3) that 'both' Jesus's are "wapped in cwofs"....???  
Oh Well... "A" for effort right???

EASTER SUNDAY CHURCH





THE EGG HUNT











THE EASTER BUNNY...




CAN I PLEASE HAVE THIS CHOCOLATE BUNNY FOR BREAKFAST MOM?


GRAND-MAMMA'S HOUSE







































not sure what Rose is doing with her head here???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS