Pages

OUR TRIP TO HUNTSVILLE

Thursday, July 9, 2015

AUNT LIB MET THE TWINS!


I had no idea how huge Huntsville really was.  I swear it is bigger than Jackson!  Usually we stay kinda on the outskirts of town, close to Aunt Lib's house.  I had a patient that gave me a two night free stay at the Westin in the new "Bridgewater" area.  So, by having free rooms I was able to talk Papa into staying somewhere a little more fun.  WOW.  It reminded me of the Baytowne Warf in San Destin - shops, dining, live music, carousel rides, paddle boats, cocktail bars, feed the fish, kid zones, etc....  It was crazy how much there was to do in just that one area - not even including all the other things Huntsville has to offer :  space station, zoo, botanical gardens.  Definitely a great place we will want to go when the kids get a little older and can enjoy it.  It was a quick trip but a lot of fun!  The girls did great in the car, so lets just hope the beach travel is just as good :/
PAPA AND HIS SISTER LIBBY

LIBBY AND HER FRIENDS FROM THE UKRAINE

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE








IF ONLY I HAD MILLS IN THIS PICTURE....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS