Pages

ROSE'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Wednesday, August 26, 2015


GRADE:  PRE-K 3 YEAR OLD
CLASS ANIMAL:  "TURTLES"
TEACHER:  MRS.  EDITH 
RATIO:  8 GIRLS, 1 BOY
EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES:  VIOLIN AND GYMNASTICS

QUESTIONS I ASKED ROSE ON HER FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL:

What is your favorite color?  PWURPLE

What do you want to be when you grow up?  SWUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER

Who is your best friend?  CWAWWY WEN (Cali Len)

What is your favorite thing to do?  DWEMNASTIES (gymnastics)

What is your favorite thing to do at school?  SNACKS

What do you think about school?  SOOOOOO MANY PEOPLES AND IT MAKES ME WEALLY WEALLY WEALLY TIRED MOM

What is your teachers name?  I DONT KNOW HER NAME YET

What do you not like about school?  WE HAVE TO WALK IN LINE.  I AM NOT THE LEADER.

What does your teacher teach you at school?  I DONT KNOW WHAT SHE TEACHES ME.  SHE SAYS "WOSE ITS NOT TIME FOR TOYS" AND I SIT DOWN.  ITS NEVER TIME FOR TOYS.

What do you want to do to celebrate your first week of school being over?  GO TO WALMART AND GET A TOY.

Were you sweet to your friends at school all week?  I STAYED ON GREEN SO THAT MEANS THE TEACHER SAID I WAS. (Its the behavior rainbow...  green is good.  yellow is warning.  red is bad.  silver is excellent!!!)

Why didn't you get on Silver?  Silver is even better?  NAH NOT TODAY




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS