Pages

FALL VACATION

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

THE BEACH ROUND #2


Sorry for the delay in updating the blog.  My computer is at "FULL DISK" for the hard drive and refused to upload another picture.  It has taken me two weeks to update and clean house so that I had room for more pictures.  I guess its about time to invest in a separate backup just for my Picasa Pictures?  Im not exactly sure how that works so I'm definitely up for advice in this area!

The girls and I had a wonderful time with my mom's side of the family at the Beach in September!  We could not have asked for better weather and a better location for that time of year!  We had a few rough nights sleeping but that was the only obstacle of the entire trip.  We are already planning next years vacation, and we cant wait! The girls will be another year older and MAYBE a little easier???  










































No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS