Pages

THE HARDIN GLARE vs. SANTA CLAUS

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

IM. DEAD. SERIOUS.



Well, my girls reacted differently to Santa Claus than I was expecting.  I was prepared for the all out scream from Millie, clinging onto my leg and not even looking at him from Rose, and the possible eye-gorge and beard pull from Maryn.  However, they gave quite the show.  If I ever have to worry if my girls will team-up in the future - here was my proof.  It was like a mighty force.  They all three simultaneously looked at him and gave the "eat poop and die" look.  It was quite frightening.  Even the other people in line noted that my girls thought Santa had the intelligence of a ringworm.  We sure hope Santa understands how these girls think and doesn't punish them come Christmas Morning for their lack of tact???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS