Pages

IF ONLY THE GRAPES HAD BEEN CUT......

Thursday, April 14, 2016


The Famous Twins (click for video)

It's not easy being famous - I am basically the brunt of the whole joke here.  This entire experience has been a rude awakening for me.  Apparently, the internet has "trolls" that have nothing better to do than post ugly, mean, hateful, and cruel comments about people that they do not know.  There is a lot to be said for CLASS.  Throughout this "The Twins are Famous" experience, I have learned that there are a lot of people out there that are lacking that quality.  


I did the unthinkable.  I actually read about 10k of the 17k comments.  I will admit, as the comments went on, I had more people defending me.  However, the first 2000 or so are just plain horrible.  The worst comments were all at the top.  I have definitely been hated on this past week.  A few times I had to step away from my computer to avoid conflict and not stoop to their level.  It was much harder to do than it sounds.  I clicked on a few profiles of people that had horrible things to say about the mother who doesn't cut her kids grapes up.  I must say - I was in awe.  These perfect moms had profile pics of themselves smoking cigarettes, covered in tattoos, greasy hair, and almost all of them had bad teeth.  It made me feel a little better.  I was doing my best to not judge back and be on the defense but it wasn't working.

I keep waiting on The Today Show to call me so that I can nationally redeem myself ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS