Pages

WHOSE READY FOR SOME CHRISTMAS PICTURES.....

Tuesday, March 14, 2017

I KNOW.... I KNOW... ITS MARCH....


BUT, I have good reason.....  I'm a full time working mother with three kids and the twins are busy-busy-busy these days.  Our glorious routine of putting them in their bed and saying goodnight has quickly faded, and lets all be honest for a minute, we were spoiled.  Payback is a bitch.  The twins do not sleep.  They wonder the house all night.  They leave melted Popsicles all over my floors and usually some kind of crumbs in the pantry (ritz, graham crackers, etc), the ant situation is out of control.  TEAMWORK PEOPLE.  Do you hear me???  TEAM. WORK.  These kids have the skill mastered and Mark and I are convinced that the things we deal with on a day to day basis are nothing short of a zone defense.  No longer man to man.  We are in full fledged ZONE and getting our asses kicked on a daily basis.  One will distract you, while the other one fulfills the strategy that they have been conjuring up all day long.  One is a leader.  One is follower.  The problem is, my girls are not lacking in the brains department.  They are both doers.  They are both thinkers.  They are both equally responsible for my exhaustion.  So.... in a nut shell.... cut me some slack ... and enjoy the Christmas pictures!





































CHRISTMAS HITS:

  1. Barbie Camper
  2. Backpacks with name
  3. Baby doll high chairs
  4. TV for twins room
  5. Mini-monkeys 
  6. Magnatiles
  7. Bath tub science kit

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS