Pages

8 MONTHS

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I CANT EVEN BELIEVE IT....

WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE....?



  • WEIGHT: 17 pounds - I dont really think you have grown much the last month (really the last two months)
  • HEIGHT: 27.5 inches - You have been exactly this long for 2 months straight
    • I am not concerned about this yet, but it is really bothering your daddy
    • You were in the 95% at your last check-up so I think its perfectly fine that you plateaued out for a bit
  • DIAPER SIZE: 3
  • CLOTHES:  mostly 6-9 months; however most 6 month things are short in your stride, and 9 month are baggy through your shoulders
  • Schedule:  You have done quite well to keep yourself on "Rose's schedule."  Your still not a big fan of formula so I pretty much let you have your bottle whenever you will drink it, because you dont really want it all that much.  You eat and sleep pretty regularly - Usually one short morning nap, a long (about 2 hour) afternoon nap, and a short evening siesta.

  • You still want your pacifier all the time.  You know how to take it out and put it in all by yourself. 
  • You definitely still have a Type B personality - at least at this point
  • You are pulling up on everything and you have mastered the crawling
  • We have officially baby-proofed the house!
  • You are a water rat! You take the majority of your baths in the kitchen sink and play with the pots and pans while I cook dinner - You LOVE the water and will play until I make you get out.  I think the beach / pool this summer is going to be so much fun! I cant wait!
  • You ate a poinsettia leaf - I am aware these are toxic and I was paranoid an entire day, but your fine
  • You love to be around people and loud noises - still
  • You sleep about 10-11 hours at night in your own bed - unless your sick - then you sleep with us and fuss and get up multiple times, at which point (usually around 3am) there is an occasional conversation reaffirming your only child status
  • You know who your mom and dad are, and you will quickly push off of whoever has you to throw your hands to us when we walk in - we secretly adore this!
  • You are doing much better in the car since Phyl gave you her DVD player - still not a great car baby though.  I never look forward to car rides with you.
  • You are still in this "If I dont want to eat it, then Im not going to" phase... this probably has something a lot to do with your not getting any bigger.  Your not a picky eater - just not one to eat unless your starving.  You dont get this from me....
  • You give the best hugs!
  • You put everything in your mouth - I know this is normal but it is so gross!  Yuck!
  • NO TEETH YET....  I check Every. Single. Day. and.... Nothing.  I am desperately ready for the drooling stage to be over, but I swear its getting worse.  When I get you all dressed up for Church, I secretly wish you wouldnt smile and ruin your Sunday dress because as soon as you open that tiny little mouth its like Niagra Falls comes rushing out!
  • Mickey Mouse is still your favorite.  Your dad and I know every episode by heart.  You will watch the "Adventures of Tinkerbell" but I have yet to catch it to record the whole thing
  • I am already planning your first birthday party!!!







    You have discovered the floor vents and love to crawl over them and let the air blow your face!




    What sound does the Dog make...???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS