Pages

A HARDIN HOLIDAY

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

WE HAD A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS !

Rose LOVED all of her presents and had way more fun than I ever dreamed she would! I was really thinking this year would be more of a "paper and bows" kind of Christmas - but my sweetheart proved me wrong! She was all about some baby dolls and strollers, books, and anything that made noise! I think all of the excitement really got her attention, and for the first time in history she slept more than 10 hours straight! Maybe that was due to sleeping in the bed with Papa Hardin, but I think it was from total exhaustion (guess the jokes on me:))?  Mark and I feel truly blessed to have such a wonderful family, and I can hardly wait for Christmas next year! Please enjoy the insane amount of pictures to follow!



This was right before he got the bottle of Incense that had our eyes watering for the rest of the night! Way to go Hampton! ha ha ha


Ragdoll Rose















Um... excuse me... but this is my nap nanny....
Ragdoll Rose... again....




I LOVE THIS PICTURE!


We know who is Nana's favorite this year .....????

I cant take it anymore - I need a BREAK!

Morgan:  "Rose this is going to be your best friend.  I just love her."




I forgot my camera at Christmas #3.  You'll have to settle for I-Phone pics!





Bless Her....


My Tired Little Ragdoll

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS