Pages

AND SO IT BEGINS...

Monday, February 4, 2013

WE ARE ALL TURNING 30!

Mark and I went to Tunica this past weekend to celebrate Rachael's 30th birthday! She is the first one to jump over that cliff!  WOW! 30 seemed so strange and "Old" when we were 20....  now its like the "new 20".  We had a blast.  The girls spent the day at the spa, while the boys froze their tushies off playing golf! Dinner and Wine, followed by a night of music and gambling.  Just what every 30 year old needs.  Except, this time you could really tell we were 30.  At about 11:30 I was completely exhuasted and ready for bed. I was entering into that zone of "I am present, but im not here".   All I could think about was "I am wasting this time of sleep, and I dont have Rose...."  I did manage to stay awake until 1:30am, at which time I basically told Mark - Im going back to the room - with or without you.  I did have a wonderful time, and it was a much needed night away; however I think once you become a mom - you only like to party between the hours of 6am and 10pm.  You no longer enjoy watching the sunrise.  My how things have changed in the last decade. 



Our Snack Spread at the Bellisimo Spa


The Birthday Girl!

The Future Mr. and Mrs....

Its getting past mommas bedtime...

AND THEN WE RETURN TO THE REAL WORLD....  CHASING ROSIE!

WE HADNT BEEN HOME 5 MINUTES BEFORE LITTLE BIT ESCAPED TO HIDE AGAIN!

VACATION IS OVER - WELCOME TO 30!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS