Pages

SUMMER VACATION

Monday, July 1, 2013

I CANT BELIEVE IT IS OVER.... AHHHHHHH!

SO DEPRESSING... WHAT WILL WE LOOK FORWARD TO NOW ???


By far the best family vacation we have had in a really long time!  So much fun to hang out with all the Hardin clan for an entire week.  Vacations are so much different now with kids - not once did I actually relax on the beach, fall asleep listening to the sound of the waves, read a magazine let alone a book, stay up past 10pm, have a romantic dinner with my husband, or sleep in past 7:30 in the morning.  All of those things you can do BEFORE you bring kids on vacation.  Nope, this was much different - instead, I was up each day by 7 (give or take a few minutes - depending on Anne Lowry's "teething???"... Yeah, yeah, yeah Ramey... we all agree...  Teething was the problem. ha ha ha), chasing a toddler around the pool, building sand castles, jumping waves, hauling 1500 things back and forth from one place to another all day, busting my booty on a waterslide, and for what....?  the GLORY of seeing Rose's face - and I wouldnt trade it for the world (maybe the water park incident, but other than that it was perfect)

I really think Rose is truly depressed to be home as well.  She was definitely loving all the attention.  She had cousins galore to keep her fully entertained!  I mean, pancakes for breakfast every day, popsicles, the pool, waterparks, all the junk food she could eat, the beach, the list goes on and on... what kid would wanta come home???  

If you thought Mexico was an insane amount of pictures...  get ready...  I was trying to capture my only daughter's first experience at the beach!  And, sadly, I cut more than half of the pictures!












































































And last but not least... my very favorite picture!

So what now....  an entire year until the next vacation... guess we should start planning it soon... who's with me????

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS