Pages

A LITTLE BIT OF FAMILY TIME

Monday, September 23, 2013

And OH HOW I LOVE FALL


Just a few pictures from the last few weekends. I know I have been MIA on the blog lately. We have just been on the move. Every weekend it is something... always something going on. Work has been crazy busy as well, so I haven't had as much free time to update the blog here and there. (If it hadn't been for a farmer canceling his crown this morning due to the lack of much planned for rain yesterday then you might not be getting this little post). Enjoy the pictures... Time is sure flying by with these little ones... I still cant get over how old they all look in the pictures (starting with Uncle Jeff.. ha ha - just teasing!)






















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS