Pages

THE TERRIBLE TWO'S

Thursday, February 27, 2014

AN ENTIRE BLOG DEDICATED SOLELY TO ROSE'S MISBEHAVIOR

Please somebody tell me this is a stage.... ???  I cant take me eyes off of her one second, or something gets broken.  If I try to discipline her then she falls out for dead and starts this screaming thing that sounds like an angry bear who lost his dinner.  I will never be able to try this "parenting thing" in public I fear...  People will look for sure.  It has really only gotten bad this past week - kicking, screaming, laying on the floor???, and the whole "if looks could kill I'd be dead" kinda temper tantrums.  I'm not going to lie....  I am a little scared about what our future holds.  These are the kinds of things other people's kids are supposed to do.  Not mine......  Rose is my sweet child, my gentle, laid back, loves her momma child.  Then this devil woman appears out of nowhere and BAM - I see "Carrie" or the crazy dude from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.  Its astonishing really.....  Here is a look at what Rose has been up to these past few days.  If it was merely the incident I would cough that up to being "busy", but its not .... its the knock down drag out fight that follows each of these incidents.  Lord.  Help. Us.

The china cabinet - with all my tea cup sets I collected as a child.  Half of them are now broken.  Houdini can always manage to find a way to get in that cabinet

Her play table Phyl and Granddaddy gave her for Christmas...

The ottoman in the den... because the table was  not damage enough 

Because shoes clearly do not go in the closet

Where is the wooden slat and the door knob???  

Ahhh.... Ya.... Ya.... Ya... Ya...  I loved that candlestick. It was from Paul Michael....

Somebody has been in my jewelry box... and also the tool cabinet...
Just Yesterday I FOUND the following:
1.  My toothbrush in the training potty
2.  The bedroom remote control in the dryer
3.  My high heel shoe on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator
4.  Mark's wallet in the trash can
5.  TWO entire rolls of toilet paper (still on the roll) in the toilet - soaked....  
6.  My decorative balls in the shower
7.  My bath and body works food scrub under the sheets in my bed


Just yesterday I LOST the following:
1.  My Sanity

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS