Pages

THE RUN-AWAY FLOWER GIRL

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

WELL... SHE MADE IT DOWN THE AISLE

TWICE

BUT STILL LEFT THE CEREMONY ...


THE REHEARSAL:

MY BEAUTIFUL LITTLE FLOWER GIRL

PRACTICING AT REHEARSAL


"I DID IT MOM ... BUT IT IS SO HOT OUTSIDE"

"IS IT TIME TO GO YET?"

FINALLY... ICE CREAM



THE WEDDING:

I must give Rose a lot of credit....  She could not have been more well behaved or sweeter for the entire weekend.  It was a LONG weekend...  Even I was exhausted.  Rehearsal was so miserably hot, the car ride was 8 hours each way, spending one night in a hotel room, the next two in a cabin, moving from bed to bed, venue to venue, dress to dress, a time change, a tulle flower girl dress that itched... I mean...  It definitely was not an easy weekend for a two-year old.  But she was a trooper.  I was most impressed.  The day of the wedding we got there for pictures at 3:30 (2:30 our time which falls in the middle of nap time).  It was an outdoor wedding that was 30 min delayed because the groom couldn't find his suit ?!?!??!? (and then when the wedding did start - it was raining!!!).  Rose made it down the aisle perfectly....  saw my dad standing on the side, left.....  and I finally relaxed - thinking surely - he would take her away from the wedding but nope...  the next thing I knew she was clapping for the vocalist coming back down the aisle with her flowers.  It was quite funny, yet I was in 100% panic mode by this point.  She started fussing because she couldn't get the water bottle opened in her seat, so eventually I had to leave the wedding.  Next thing we know - its a SIT DOWN reception with a full meal and more toast - another TWO hours of being on her best behavior!!!!  I really don't know how she did it.  She slept all the way home, all night long, and the next morning all the way to Birmingham.  Baby Girl was TIRED!!!  Momma was too!
But... all that aside - the wedding was gorgeous!  The bride was beautiful.  The venue was amazing.  And we couldn't be happier for the happy couple! Congrats Morgan and Matt !!!







Sorry, you'll have to settle for I phone pictures from the wedding... Everything was so crazy - I don't know where my camera was.  I'm surprised I even got some with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS