Pages

ALL ABOUT MARYN AT 6 MONTHS

Thursday, May 7, 2015

TOP FIVE REASONS WHY THIS LITTLE GIRL IS SO EASY TO FALL IN LOVE WITH



  1. SHE'S THE BLACK SHEEP BEAUTY OF THE FAMILY:  Maryn definitely has some striking little features.  Have you seen her complexion???  Um... most models would kill for her olive brown silky smooth skin.  She gets that from my mother.  I am so anxious to see how much she tans this summer. Her hair is as soft as rabbit's fur.  I could seriously just rub my nose in her hair all day long.  Her eyelashes are longer than mine are as an adult.  I honestly have no idea where Maryn gets her looks.  I hear my mom a lot and I also hear Papa Rose.  I think its the complexion and hair from my mom because her face doesn't look like my mom to me.  I think its the smile and jaw line from Papa Rose, and sometimes I can see that myself as well.  She does have Hardin in her blood I fear (That hint of RED showing through in her hair is 100% compliant with the "ginger temper" baby girl reveals every now and then).  She is definitely our little wild card and how much fun is that???
  2. HAPPIEST BABY YOU WILL EVER MEET:  Maryn is 100% smiles, 95% of the time.  She is content to smile at the TV and watch Mills.  The other night I tried to smile back at her as much as she smiled at me and my cheeks literally got tired from grinning that much.  She can always put a smile on anybody's face!
  3. POLAR OPPOSITE OF THE OTHER FOUR OF US:  I don't just mean in her looks or personality.  I mean in like human characteristics.  For example, the other 4 of us are cold natured.  We keep our house at like 71/72.  Maryn is as hot natured as they come.  The kid will be ringing wet with sweat when she wakes up in the morning.  She is also a night owl. Her favorite time of day is like 8pm when the lights go out and she watches TV in the dark(all by herself).  The rest of us are already making ZZZZZ's....  In every respect, Maryn is just a little different (another reason she is our little wild-card) and it is so fascinating to me that Mark and I could have a child that is so much different than either one of us???
  4. SNUGGLER:  There is nothing better than a Saturday morning with this chick.  I am telling you - a cup of coffee, a blanket, and a little Maryn makes the morning worth waking up for.  The kid can put off an insane amount of body heat and there is nothing better than her snuggles.  And lucky for us, she actually really likes to snuggle.
  5. SHE'S THE UNDER-DOG:  And who doesn't cheer for the under-dog???  I will always see her as my "weaker child" even though now she is growing faster than Mills and seems to be stronger.  It's a mental thing for me I guess.  But she has come so far in just 5 short months, she is a champion in my opinion!
Stay Tuned - ALL ABOUT MILLS coming soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS