Pages

ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS

Thursday, September 25, 2014

IS A GIFT CARD TO THE DERMATOLOGIST
(OR MY VERY OWN LASER ....)


Oh My Gosh...  Where do I even start???  My skin looks like a road map to the North Pole.  

"Please follow the varicose veins that lead to the patch of melasma, then take the first right at the 3D skin tag, before coming to a complete stop at the cherry angioma."


HOLY SMOKES.  Estrogen times 3 is not my friend.  I thought things were bad when I was pregnant with Rose.  People, you haven't seen anything yet.  The twins are literally killing my skin.  And, I know from experience and about 1000$ out of pocket (Insurance doesn't cover cosmetics) that these babies wont go away post-partum.  (the real ones or the skin ones).  The angiomas I had from Rose came back in full bloom and are twice as severe, plus, not to mention the 1 million new ones that the twins have so graciously given their mother.  I do not get the "normal"  pregnancy side effects - you know like morning sickness (nope), extreme swelling (not yet anyway), and stretch marks (suprisingly not even one {knock on wood}).  I get all the random stuff like sciatica and angiomas.  

Guess the old wives tale is true.....  Baby Girls really do steal their mothers beauty.  (not that I had much to begin with).... Thanks girls.  Momma loves you more than words can express. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS