Pages

ROSE'S EASTER EGG HUNT AND CLASS PARTY

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

This year Rose's class Easter Egg Hunt and party was a total bust.  The weather was AWFUL.  It was pouring down rain.  The kids were all soaked.  The pre-school had a leak.  The moved the hunt to inside the Sanctuary (which was working out OK until somebody tracked muddy shoes upstairs on the carpet).  I snuck out of work for about 30 minutes to grab a few pictures.  Sadly, I missed the twins egg hunt.  I heard they had a blast and Mills and Maryn worked as a team.  Mills collected and Maryn ran behind with the basket.  I will have more pics to come of my hunt with them at our church the following day.  I think Rose had a great time all in all.  Anytime there are cupcakes, no school, and momma comes to class is a great day!
what kind of face is this???

Rose wore Maryn's Easter Dress to school that day....  Yes, Rose is wearing a 2T dress and that is the same size Maryn wears.......  only difference in the two is the length - and that is not by much!







No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS