Pages

WE OFFICIALLY HAVE A KINDERGARTNER

Thursday, June 15, 2017

She Walked the Plank....

... and got her some papers....We are so Proud of our little Rose!  She even passed her pre-school test (which I didn't even know she had until they told me she did fine)...

Next year will be her last year at our church for school and then she moves on to Indianola Academy.  I might actually be a basket-case when this day comes.  We love our little church school and the teachers and all that if offers.  Plus, there is such a peace starting my day off every day by taking my kids to the church.

On another note, we had the option of sending the twins to the Preschool Early 3s class.  It is for Fall Birthday babies who are potty trained.  The kicker was that the class is only 3 days per week.  Rose did not qualify for this class because she has a May birthday.  I really think the girls would enjoy doing that class (they cook, and take field trips, and go on outings away from church) however; it would just be more complicated for my life to have them in school three days a week and then daycare and then lizzie and rose 5 days.  I just really want to keep our schedule as is - and nobody change.  So we are keeping the twins enrolled in Daycare again next year (I know I know.....  they need more adventure... but not at the expense of my sanity).  They will jump right in the next year with the PK-3 year old class.  I am justifying our decision based off the fact Rose never did PK-2 either....  The twins will be fine - but poor babies get so jipped with life.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS