Pages

EASTER: Another never-ending Holiday...

Monday, June 12, 2017

Well I finally got the Easter Pictures uploaded.... Arent yal proud??  Only because we went to the beach and I had to clear room on my disk.  Oh well, Eat your heart out!  This Easter lasted forever.... and, to make matters worse, it is June and I am just now recovering enough to post about it.


ROUND #1
Rose's Class Easter Egg Hunt





ROUND #2
THE TWINS CLASS








ROUND #3
THE CHURCH EGG HUNT





  Maryn found the Golden Egg THREE TIMES.  SERIOUSLY.







ROUND #4
COMMUNITY EGG HUNT
INDIANOLA LIBRARY




Another Golden for Mae




NOT PICTURED:  
ROUND #5 - Egg Hunt with Friends at my parents
ROUND #6 - the Indianola Country Club Glow in the Dark Egg Hunt (most fun)
ROUND #7 - Walk the Cross and Sunrise Service

ROUND #8
THE EASTER BUNNY








ROUND #9
EASTER SUNDAY LUNCH












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS