Pages

SUNDAY SCHOOL PICNIC

Monday, April 8, 2013

WHAT A BEAUTIFUL WEEKEND

Our Church celebrated a Sunday School Picnic after Church on Sunday.  It was in honor of the three new Sunday School Classes, and hosted by the older Classes.  I was really nervous that Rose would be fussy and uncooperative because usually on Sundays she is completely off schedule!  Her morning nap falls right in the middle of "big church"; therefore, she usually misses her morning nap and turns into a Zombie Devil by lunch time.  So, in preparation for the picnic, Mark and I attended the early service and rushed her home to get that "guaranteed" morning siesta.  HA! She did everything but fist-fight me over it.  I finally got to the point that I was willing to let her cry-it-out for this nap, simply because this was a Big Day, and I needed her on her utmost behavior.  Well, to make a long story short, she did not get that nap...  after all that planning around her "schedule" - she blew that out the window!!! But, I do have to admit, that once she was outside in the beautiful sunshine with all those kids playing, she was a totally different child! Nobody ever knew she was in dire need of sleep! After the picnic she went to Aunt Ju-Ju's to play while I attended a baby shower and Mark played tennis! That poor child did not fall asleep until after 4:00 that afternoon!!!!  Then she woke up ready to head to the neighbors house for dinner! She had an eventful day and this momma was worn out!!!!



ROSE'S NEW DIVA POSE




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS