Pages

15 MONTHS

Monday, August 12, 2013

WEIGHT:  21.5 pounds
SHOE SIZE:  4
CLOTHING SIZE:  12 -18 months
TEETH:  5 - two on the top, three on the bottom

THINGS YOU CAN DO:
1.  Put a 3-piece puzzle together
2.  Put on your own shirt (inside out, backwards, but on)
3.  Put two words together ...  no mama, dada gone?, get it
4.  Sleep until 9:15 am!!!!  Holy Moly - that makes for one happy momma!
5.  Give the best kisses

WORDS YOU CAN SAY:  (other than the basics)
1.  Gone-Gone
2.  Down
3.  Uh - Oh
4.  Oh - No
5.  Get it (this one is extremely southern sounding)
6.  Go


I cant believe Rose is 15 months old.  Time sure does fly when your having fun.  She definitely has her own little personality.  My mother always said I was a very independent child.  I knew I was definitely an independent adult - I just really never grasp what it was to be an "independent child" until Rose turned about a year old....  I think she is worse than I was.  The kid even wants to fix her own lunch...  literally.  She thinks she can tie her own shoes, and buckle her own seat belt, and change her own diaper, and brush her own hair.  And, if she is really in the "do it myself" mood, then heaven help the person who is trying to help her.  I know other mothers just look at me sometimes like "your letting your kid do that?"  (swimming, climbing up a slide by herself, helping herself to a bag of Cheetos at a kid function, etc) and I have to say... yes, yes I am letting her do it, because - quite frankly - she can do it all by herself, and if I help her, well that's a whole nuther' story.... 
The crazy thing is, in all of her independent glory, she is still the most mild mannered, easy going, laid back child I have ever met.  She doesn't put up much of a fuss no matter where I take her.  She just goes with the flow.  When you combine independence with her also "stop and smell the daisies" personality - you get the perfect combination of SLOW! 

  Lord knows We LOVE this little Chick-a-dee.  She is full of sugar and spice and everything nice !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS