Pages

YAY !!!

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

IT'S A PIZZA PARTY !!!


Birthday parties are always so much fun ... but especially when Daddy goes with Rose... and of course, when Pizza AND cake are involved!!!  I wish you all could have seen Rose's reaction to all the other kids and the slide.  She gave them all this look like "oh, my gosh... amateurs..." She pranced her little booty right over to that slide, hiked her dress, and climbed to the top.  Of course she clapped for herself after she reached the bottom and then came look #2 to all of her "friends".  The one that said "and that is how you slide!"  Most moms had to help their little toddlers make it to the top and then hold their hand to slide down.  Ummm...  not Rose.  She is a champion who can do all things by herself.  I wonder where she gets that independent streak from????    Sometimes my little roo is 100% girl - not leaving home without that bow in her hair and a matching pair of shoes.  Then sometimes, out of nowhere...  she is 100% TOUGH.  She has the "I can do anything you can do.. but better" mentality about most things in her life.  I can not wait to see how much more her little personality unfolds.  She may not look anything like me and she may be extemeley laid back like her daddy, but every once in a while (like the pizza party) I feel like her little personality is ME 30 years ago...
 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS