Pages

A MESSY AFFAIR

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

ROSE'S PUMPKIN PAINTING PARTY


Well, I decided that Rose was getting old enough to invite friends over to play, and that I needed to jump on the cool mommy train of hosting her some activities. So, I invited all of her future classmates over for a mother/daughter playdate. I figured my house was already decorated from Mark's party so I might as well "double dip" ya know???
She and all of her friends had a wonderful time! It turned out to be 8 of them. I fear her class is all girls. There was one little boy riding solo at the party, but he will be a grade behind. It was so funny to watch them with all the paint and decorations. You could see their little thoughts flash across their minds before they ever acted on it. Like "oh.... this is a pretty color ... lets see if I can paint her shoes???" or "Green hair would look great on you... lets paint your hair" or "I wonder if my pumpkin likes pizza, lets paint the pizza and then eat it?" So much fun, but such a mess!!!!! I really am loving this age! It just keeps getting better!!!!















No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS