Pages

IT'S DIRTY TO TURN THIRTY

Monday, October 21, 2013

MARK'S 30TH BIRTHDAY BASH...

I pulled it off. Its over. Hallelujah! He says he was suspicious and that he knew I was up to something! He says he had an idea I was getting people together at the house, and he says he thought it was odd Darly was gone when he came home from work, or that his friends were determined to play golf after it rained.... However, Upon Marks arrival, he took a leak in the driveway... and I do know him a little better than that! If he "knew" there was 70 people on the other side of the fence, then there is no way he would have dropped his drawers for a quick pee beforehand. He later told me he thought I had something planned Saturday night, then he figured I had invited a few people over for dinner and that was the surprise. Even his highest suspicions couldn't have prepared him for a band, catered food, decorations, flower arrangements, and 70 people!!! The boy has some friends - I give him that!!! We had a fantastic turn out! I thought everything turned out great, and I felt like Mark was very appreciative. Good Job Cassey!!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY HONEY!




It did get dark pretty early though, and so I dont have that great of pictures.  Everyone was outside, and my much prepared for solar lightening that was installed, obvioulsy didnt work... Oh well....

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS