Pages

CHRISTMAS COOKIES WITH SANTA

Monday, December 16, 2013

COOKIES - WE LOVE ....  SANTA - NOT SO MUCH 


Uncle Sam took Rose to make Christmas Cookies at the Country Club.  He has the patience of Job himself - and they made the most beautiful cookies you have ever seen - complete with every color, sprinkles and all.  Rose had more fun with him helping her I think. (Just Kidding - she had fun with me too)!  He would let her wipe hot pink icing on her smocked Christmas dress - something mothers just don't let their children do - intentionally anyway! I just took pictures, drank wine, and admired the artwork this time.  Ha Ha...  I stayed far away from any food decor / icing / etc. Deep down inside, I was dying to create my own cookie but this was a workshop for kids - not their O.C.D. mothers - so I just drank more wine!







Cookies some of the older children made

Checking out Santa Claus from a distance 





NO MASSEY - YOU MAY NOT KISS ME :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS