Pages

MY HOW TIMES HAVE CHANGED...

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

(IN OXFORD)


Well guys, this definitely does NOT look like THE LIBRARY on a crazy Friday night....
Time has surely changed for these buddies....



I would like to note how Hampton is eating in this picture...  Classic...  I would also like to note that there will be an entirely different blog coming in the near future on how he has taught his cousin Rose to do the same thing with her food.....  :)  I will be sure to include pictures...  

Bless her heart... you can look at those pitiful eyes and tell she feels terrible... She was the first of many to get sick after that weekend...  ugh... 


I think we both look kinda scary in this picture...  maybe it's Mark's beanie hat or my eyes or something... weird...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS