Pages

THE YEAR 2015

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

ITS GONNA BE OUR YEAR


  • NO HOSPITAL BILLS 
    • 2012 - ROSE
    • 2013- APPENDIX
    • 2014- ROSE'S EARS AND THE TWINS
  • NO MORE BABIES
  • NO PREGNANCIES
  • NO HOME BUILDING (LORD, I HOPE WE ARE MOVED IN BY THEN)
I. CAN. NOT. WAIT. FOR. 2015 !!!!!!
OH YEA, AND ITS THE YEAR FOR DISNEY WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
P.S.  I think Mark and I are going to plan a trip next spring... Do I have any volunteers to keep ALL MY POSSE while we leave the country???  I'm thinking the Caribbean???  

Sorry, this is MY RANT FOR THE DAY (As I write the check for Rose's Tubes in her ears, and sign my contract with Women's Hospital to PAY IN FULL for the delivery of the twins)

Signing my life away.....  Teary eyed....
Cassey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS