Pages

SUMMER IS FINALLY HERE

Monday, May 5, 2014

WHO ELSE IS THIS EXCITED???

My little water rat



A night out

Sweet Ali



Sorry yal dont get any pics of Rose eating her ice cream... the twins were too busy enjoying their banana split... whoops.....

Rose has got the right idea here....




Our trip to Sandestin was WONDERFUL!  I cant remember the last time my moms side of the family got away for a "girl's weekend."  It was much needed and we loved getting to see Aunt Su-Su!  Rose could not have been any better!  I swear she is an angel in human form.  I am already giving myself the speech about how there is plenty of room in my heart to love two more little ones the way I love her.  Rose is so gentle, and meek, and sweet spirited - giving kisses all day and the "momma I wuv you" will just melt my heart.  I honestly think I would have been miserable to have gone on vacation without her.  She doesn't complain, she just goes with the flow and enjoys wherever I take her.  Always smiling, always appreciative - she was a joy to vacation with and I cant wait until another summer vacation! 

1 comment:

  1. Yay for Summer!! Love the matching swimsuit/coverup!

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS