Pages

TURKEY DAY

Monday, November 26, 2012

We had a WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING! We celebrated the holiday in Koscuisko with Mark's family at his Grandmother Montegue's.  Rose had a blast getting to know all of her new cousins.  I really felt like I spent the entire trip trying to take pictures of everybody; yet somehow, I have no pictures of anybody... except Rose and Mitch.  So apparently, I just took about 1000 pictures of the two of them! I did not even get a picture of Rose's first thanksgiving with me and Mark.... I am beyond depressed over this.  I really want to capture EVERY SINGLE MOMENT!  Oh well, Next Thanksgiving is going to be out of control with the kiddos.... they will ALL be WALKING by then... Mitch, Rose, Laken, Anne Lowry, Caleb....  I cant wait!!!!!  And I promise myself I will get a picture of Rose's 2nd Thanksgiving with her momma!




So much to be thankful for this year:

Sucessful open heart surgery of my mother
Giving of her kidney by Aunt Theresa for Phyl
The birth of sweet baby Rose and Anne Lowry
80th Birthday Celebration of Papa Rose
Student Loans PAID OFF!

The list goes on and on...  Just this morning I was thankful for the rain. 
God is Good.  All the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS