Pages

EYE ON IT

Monday, December 3, 2012

TOBY MAC - IN CONCERT


MAC DADDY HIMSELF

I'M A ROCK STAR COUSIN (no pun intended)

For Christmas, Mark and I took all of the kiddos to the Toby Mac concert! We had a BLAST! The theme was "Keep Your Eye On IT"  with IT of course being Jesus.  I somehow managed to get floor level tickets... I'm still not sure how I pulled that one off, but our seats were INCREDIBLE! Yes, We really were that close to him, and Yes I could see his sweat and the hair on his arms! SO CLOSE!

We never told them what they were getting for Christmas, and we never told them where we were going. Mark and I picked them up at 3:45 that afternoon and headed toward Jackson.  They had no clue what was going on.  The whole way there our trip consisted of Clues...



Can you drive it? ....................... No
Can you ride in it? ..................... No
Can you eat it? .......................... No
Can you play with it? ................. No
Can you wear it? ....................... No
Will you take it home tonight? .... No
(this was before I knew Josh would spend his entire life savings on TM apparel - Neon green/yellow apparel - he looked like a highlighter busted on his head by the time we left)

Its the Professor.  In the Library.  With the Knife!!! 
DING DING DING!


Sarah Allyn is the only one who figured it out prior to the concert!
She was about to absolutely BUST AT THE SEAMS because she knew and the boys didn't!

We went to FIVE GUYS to eat before the concert.  We sat them all down at the Renaissance and gave them each an envelope.  Inside held the GOLDEN TICKET!

I think that they all had a great time, and it was something they will never forget!





Walt:  Yal did so much better on our Christmas present this year than last year!
Mark:  What did we get you last year?
Walt:  I have no idea, that's why this one was way better!






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS