Pages

7 MONTHS

Monday, December 10, 2012

YOU ARE EVERYWHERE.
YOU DO NOT SIT STILL.
YOUR LITTLE HANDS ARE LIKE STICKY LITTLE MAGNETS.
YOU ARE CONSTANTLY ON THE GO.
YOU ARE THE BUSIEST AND HAPPIEST PERSON THAT I KNOW.


HENCE THE PICTURE IS A BLUR.  I SWEAR I TOOK ABOUT 80 AND THIS WAS THE "BEST"
I GAVE UP.  


WEIGHT:  16 POUNDS 
(you have lost weight this month - not much - but a little.  I am not concerned (yet).  Your little muscles are working overtime, plus, I think you have gotten longer)

DIAPER SIZE: 2 

ARMY CRAWL:  YOU ARE MASTERING IT

HEIGHT:  I do not know the exact measurement but its longer than a month ago because all of your pants are suddenly too short by about an inch.  (This could be due to Miss Lizzy and her washing skills since our underwear is usually blue these days, but I really think you have hit a growth spurt.)

EATING HABITS:  YOU ONLY EAT WHEN YOU WANT TO. You have suddenly gotten into this "If I don't want to eat it right now, I'm not going to" phase.  This has been going on about a week now.  You eat, just not as much, and not as often.  You want your bottle because its quick and allows you to multi-task.  "Food Food" requires too much time, and your too busy for that.

SCHEDULE:  You have thrown it out the window.  You eat and drink and play when Rose wants to eat and drink and play.  As long as your sleeping all night and happy - whatever.

Mickey Mouse is great entertainment for SHORT PERIODS OF TIME.  Then its like a light bulb goes off in your little head and DING DING DING... Its time to do something else.  Again, Your too busy for that.

Walmart and the Grocery Store are your new favs! Mission Impossible! "How many things can I grab from the cart within 30 seconds of walking in???"   1.2.3. GO MOM.  

I'm finally putting all those Parenting Magazines to good use! They make GREAT entertainment because Paper is the coolest thing you have ever seen! 

You are so much fun right now, but I am a constant worry wort! BECAUSE YOUR INTO EVERYTHING!

Questions I have asked myself more in the last month than ever before in my life:
What is that smell?
Where did she go?
What is in your mouth?
Where did that come from?
Whats all over your shirt?
What do you think that look on her face means?
Where is your other shoe?
What are you eating?
Where is all this drool coming from?
Why are your clothes wet?
Why are your hands blue?
How did that scratch get on your face?
Are we going to get turned over to child services?

LET THE BABY-PROOFING BEGIN ! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS