Pages

MR. AND MRS. MICHAEL POWELL

Thursday, May 16, 2013

What a wonderful few days it has been in Mexico! Playa del Carmen was BEAUTIFUL - The wedding was beautiful, the bride was beautiful, the weather was beautiful.  I mean - PERFECT.  Nothing could have been any more perfect than it was.  I am so happy for Michael and Stephanie - what a darling couple they make! 
I actually did ok without Rose for 5 entire nights.  By night 4, I was chomping at the bit to get home, and I definitely know now that 5 nights is my limit (pushing it, but do-able).  One more night and I wouldnt have been able to take it anymore! On the way home our flight got delayed about 2 hours, and I was really close to hurting somebody! There was no way my 5 nights was going to turn into 6!  I was already pricing rental cars from Dallas home.  I had full intentions on getting home - regardless of what American Airlines was telling me!  Missing my family was an understatement!  There is so much to report on, and I took an insane amount of pictures! I am going to split up the blogs (let the anticipation sink in)! I had 33 blog hits yesterday... I think that is an all-time high! Obviously some of you are dying to see my Mexico pictures! You should be! They are incredible! I'll try to have them loaded and posted by Monday! I plan on spending all weekend with the Roo Bug!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS