Pages

CHRISTMAS WITH A COUGH

Thursday, January 2, 2014

(AND MORE CHRISTMAS... WITH MORE COUGHS...)


Rose was sick the entire Christmas Holiday.  I'm pretty sure and feel 100% confident she had RSV; however by the time we actually got her tested for RSV (bood draws, chest xray, etc.) it was negative.  That was after 3 shots, a round of antibiotics, a round of steriods - 2 doctors - one nurse practioner - and one RN later.  That's the kind of treatment you get when your not a "true patient" and its the holidays....  After 2 weeks of having my sick baby I did the unthinkable... I MADE AN APPOINTMENT.  Holy Smokes.  Of course by then, I was hysterically crying that my child had RSV and wasn't breathing good.  Papa said he thought I may be over-reacting...  ???  Whatever it takes to get seen by the Doctor!!!  Another shot, and miraculously the next day Rose was great!!!  Finally. I guess its kind of like the saying goes "the cobblers child shall have no shoes..."  Basically in our family, your NEVER TRULY SICK.  

All in all, even after being sick, we had a great Christmas.  I enjoyed my time at home with Rose, and I came back to work feeling very blessed in 2013.  I always try to remember that a reflection of each year is not always positive for everyone.  2013 may have been the year that someone lost their job, their home, their parent, or even worse, their child.  We have surely been blessed and the last few years have been such a joy to my family.  Rose is an added bonus but a key reminder to count my blessings.  I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Cheers to a wonderful 2014!
I ADORE THIS PICTURE!




























SANTA


FUN STUFF FROM THE HARDIN FAMILY CHRISTMAS


A LITTLE OVERWHELMED I THINK....







TIME TO CHILL AFTER AN EXHAUSTING MORNING... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS