Pages

SHE'S GONNA BREAK THE BANK

Thursday, January 30, 2014

THE JOOVY JAVA LEMON ELECTRIC RACE CAR


Its kinda a long story, but not really. So last night Mark mentioned that Rose was starting to "venture" away from HER Apps and explore the IPad. What that means is, she was doing more on the IPad than playing games or watching Mickey. Suddenly, she is entertained by texting random people jibberish, nosing her eyes through emails (which she cant read), and most recently - Making transactions. As we were getting ready for bed last night, Mark said "you might want to check your shopping carts on the IPad. Rose was punching buttons and playing on some of your shopping apps." So I glanced through them last night. Zappos. Etsy. Joss and Main. Zulilly. (the list goes on).... But the coast was clear - all baskets were empty.
It wasnt until this morning when I got my friendly email thanking me for my most recent purchase to Zulilly. 205.88$ Joovy Java Lemon Race-car and a set of Orgnanic Baby Swaddling Blankets. Interesting.... I didnt remember purchasing those.
I take full responsibilty for the craziness of my 21 month old shopping on the internet. For one, she has my blood and she cant help herself. For two, her mother should not have clicked the "keep me logged in" status. For three, Paypal makes purchasing something incredibly easy. You dont have to even enter any info. One Click and your done.
I have spent my entire morning working to cancel the order and have Zulilly reimburse my Paypal account. Hindsight, I prolly should have just kept the Race-car and given it to her for her birthday. After reseaching what had caught her little eye this much, the thing actually does look pretty darn cool.
If anybody wants to know what Rose wants ... This is it. The JOOVY JAVA RACE-CAR. and just so you know... she prefers LEMON (yellow). And of course, its apparent she wants a baby. I'll have to mention that one to her daddy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS