Pages

ROSE'S 3RD BIRTHDAY PARTY

Thursday, May 14, 2015

MY LITTLE PONY STYLE


Rose's birthday was a BLAST!  It will probably rank as one of her all-time favorites!  I mean, how many times in life do you get to paint a pony???  The kids really did think that was incredible.  Props to Ann for getting her miniature horse there just in time for the party.  I do feel a little bad for the pony though....  I mean that poor pony didn't stand a chance with all those kiddos around!  Glitter, Paint, Hair extensions, and Paint Pens (oh my) ...  That is definitely everything a kid needs to make their very own Rainbow Dash!  She has already requested another "Pony Party" for next year...  I guess I have 12 months to try to convince her of something else.  This party was a little more work than I bargained for.  I must also note, that the twins were angels through the entire party.  They got passed around and loved on for two solid hours and to be honest, I totally forgot they were even there because I never heard a peep from either one of them.  Mills even took a little siesta on Granddaddy's shoulder.  As much fun as the party was, I am already contemplating just having Family for the Twins One Year.....???  Its a lot of trouble to throw birthday parties these days!!!












































THE AFTER-PARTY....  





CELEBRATING ALI (4) AND ROSE'S (3) "MAY BIRTHDAYS" AT BON-BON'S HOUSE










1 comment:

  1. Life is full of many challenges. Challenges that will make you or break you depending on how you handle it. Visit my site for more updates. God Bless to your site.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS