Pages

ALL ABOUT MILLS AT 6 MONTHS

Thursday, May 7, 2015

TOP FIVE REASONS WHY THIS LITTLE GIRL WILL STEAL YOUR HEART




  1. SOCIAL BUTTERFLY:  Everyone loves the life-of-the-party, and that my friends is Millie! She is her momma-made-over most days.  I am not even kidding - I can see it myself.  She likes to be busy, working, playing, outside, up, in the action, and on the go!  She coos all the time.  She is going to my talker I fear.  She will get a serious little look and just babble and blow bubbles and most people wonder what she is thinking. Sometimes I really think we have E.S.P. because I swear I know what she wants.  She also scopes me out in a crowd.  Little girl knows when her momma is around and I feel like she is more attached to me than either of my other two ever were/are.  I can already picture Mill's as a mamma's girl. 
  2. HUGS:  Mills does this thing with her hands when you hug her.  She cups her fingers and squeezes your shirt (like the come-here motion).  It actually really feels like she knows how to hug you back.  It is the best feeling and makes you just want to hug her all day long.
  3. SHE'S IS THE BEST SLEEPER:  Nothing is better than a nap with this kid. All you have to say is "Night Time" and she starts yawning I swear it.  We call her our little Cave-Man because I think her biological clock is in perfect harmony with the tide and the moon.  Time change did not effect her one bit - she did not even skip a beat.  She maintains her schedule and heaven forbid she lose an extra hour of sleep!
  4. INDEPENDENT and ATTENTIVE:  She and Rose are two peas in a pod on this one.  Mills is already showing signs (way earlier than Rose did).  She does not like help rolling over, she gets infuriated.  She wants to do it ALL BY HERSELF.  She would rather have a bottle propped up where she can hold it and move it around than to be fed a bottle by a person.  Please don't squeak a rattle 45 times in her face, she would rather you just put the rattle in her hand and let her squeak it!  As long as Mills has a toy, she completely entertains herself and is so easy to manage!  She is also totally a "people-watcher."  Those eyes can follow an ant across a table 100 yards away!
  5. HEART-BREAKER:  Mills has two looks! One is the "You are an Idiot" look and the other is the "I'm sexy and I know it" look.  If you have been around Mills for longer than 15 minutes then you know exactly what I am talking about here....? The first one she gets from her big sister Rose, and we call that the "Hardin Glare".  (Sorry Ramey, but Anne Lowry totally has this too!! Its a dominant family trait :/ )  If you only knew what she was thinking about you, you probably would just want to crawl in a hole and never come out.  She can hold her own - even at 5 months.  The other look is one you see of models in swimsuit magazines.  That solemn gorgeous look.  She can pierce your heart with those perfectly round Big Blue Eyes!  Mark says she will be a heart-breaker!  This girl has some pretty eyes!!!! She usually tips it off with a little grin from only one cheek, as if to tease you to want more.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS