Pages

GARTH BROOKS

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

 WE CAN'T HANG LIKE WE USED TO ... 


It was a super fun night...  but I am just not as into the whole "out all night" thing anymore.  Mark and I are usually in bed no later than 9.  Not even kidding.  But, all in all... it was totally worth it.  We got tickets to the "late show" (the one that started at 10:30 pm) and I was already really worried about being up so late...  Long story short - he did not take the stage until after midnight.  MID-NIGHT... and he played until after 3 am.  Like - um, IN THE MORNING.  All I could think about having to go home and bathe and feed and take care of three kids with this little sleep.....

I will note however, that no matter how much sleep (or lack thereof) there are no words to describe how great it was to hang out with Mark's high school friends.  We could not believe that it has been FOUR YEARS since we were all together!  Holy Smokes.  We have never met either of Stephen and Jamie's kids and they have never met the twins or Kenslee.  It was a weekend of Golf, Garth, good food, shopping, and catching up!  Cheers to doing that again soon (we hope)!  And a HUGE thank you to Phyl and Granddaddy for keeping all the kiddos so we could get away for the weekend.  It was only the second night I have ever been without the twins and the first time I have ever left all three kids!  (that's huge).  I sure did miss those babies, that's for sure!

Yes, our seats really were that fantastic!!!











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS