Pages

DISNEY'S HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS - WALT DISNEY WORLD DAY 5

Thursday, December 8, 2016

Originally, we had planned to go back to Magic Kingdom again, but since we were able to enjoy ALL of MK at the Halloween Party, we quickly changed our plans and switched our fast passes to Hollywood Studios!  Can we say "GREAT IDEA" enough???  We loved it!!! So glad it worked out to go!  And I honestly think Rose has a lot of memories about HS because of Disney Jr.  She was much more into Sophia, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Pluto, Olaf, Toy Story, etc. than I thought she would be!  Great recommendation Ramey and as I post my last day of pictures from Disney World I am already itching to go back...  Ive got the fever (and its not baby fever) - its called getting bitten by the Magic Bug!















 OH YES SHE DID!!! 
TOWER OF TERROR CHAMPION!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS