Pages

PLAYING CATCH UP

Monday, December 19, 2016

I MEAN SOCCER...

I am so far behind in blogging because my good-camera has been temporarily out of working commission, but the good news is, it is back up and running and so is the blog!  I have millions of posts about to come your way so hold on to your hats (and your team spirit)!

Rose started soccer this year, and lets just say, the athleticism gene has not made a strong first impression.  We are still waiting on her skills to take flight!  She definitely did not love soccer but I made her finish out the season because we are not starting out as quitters already and only in PK-4, and she actually asked me the other day when soccer was starting back up again?  I was as surprised as you are.  Let me just tell you.....

Anyhoo, it was fun and I loved hanging out at the fields watching all the kids!  She does prefer dancing and gymnastics, but you never know.......  some genes may just be a little immature and take a little longer to express themselves???  With that being said, she will need to get her coaching from her daddy and Aunt Ramey cause this momma doesnt know the first thing about soccer.  Like literally nothing.  Lets talk basketball....  so when does "little dribblers" start???














No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS