Pages

EPCOT - DISNEY WORLD DAY 4

Monday, December 5, 2016

Epcot has always been like a forgotten jewel to me!  The food there is spectacular and probably the best part.  I mean who can pass up "French" croissants, "Japanese" hibachi, "Mexican" queso, "Norweigan" pastries, and of course, "German" beer....  I literally could walk the countries all day long.  Epcot is the more educational of all the parks and other than the rides, was probably a little over Rose's head culturally (other than Ana and Elsa's house).  My all time favorite ride had actually been completely redone and i dunno how they did it, but it was even BETTER!  SOARIN' is a MUST!!!  This year we soared from country to country all around the world!  I would ride this about 10 times in a row if i could!  

This was also our first day solo - without the Hardin crew!  It was definitely a little more slow and kinda lonely, BUT we managed to enjoy a different pace and spend a little quality time with just Rose.  Just going back through these pictures has me missing it all over again!  












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS