Pages

ITS GONNA BE A LONG ROAD

Thursday, March 7, 2013

BUT WE ARE IN FOR THE RIDE


We have officially sent our house plans to the architect to start getting them drawn up.  We made some final touches over the weekend, and the last few pictures were emailed to him on Monday.  He has prepared me for this not being an "overnight" process.  I have been told there is a lot of back-and-forth that goes along with designing your own house.  We are extremely excited; yet I'm very nervous.  There is also a huge stress that comes with doing this.  We are currently in the process of doing some renovations to our own home in order to get it ready to sell.  My goal would be to start looking into selling it toward the end of summer....  My main concern is really not if we will be able to sell our house (knock on wood), but more of a "where will live between house A and house B"????  YIKES!

These are just a few pictures of what i have in mind.....
Each one has something different that I like about it.


I am obsessed with vaulted ceilings and beams...

I think this is a fantastic entrace way - and I Love the French doors leading into the backyard!

This is Mark's Dream Bathroom...  not a bad pick I might add...  I like it equally as well...

OK, OK, I know Im getting out of my leauge on this one guys, but HEY, I might as well dream....  What an AMAZING CLOSET!!!!!  Marks comment on this "Who the hell do you are think are? Mariah Carey????"  My response... "If you let me have this closet ill sing Mariah to you every single night the rest of my life"

I want this STYLE home.  Everything, from the windows and curtains, to the lamps, to the coffe table, to the chairs...  This is what I have in Mind....

I want stone on the outside...  and I love this color

Wall Paper = making a comeback!!!

Roofline is very "cottage Frenchie"

Vanity


I like the Openess that this kitchen has

This is a FANTASTIC kitchen - I love the way it wraps around, has one island that is a different color, and I also love the curved entrance into the dining room.  Very classic!

Need I say anything.....?

Beams
LOVE LOVE LOVE The height of these Kitchen Cabinets!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS