Pages

THE ZOO

Monday, March 18, 2013

WHERE DADS ARE NEEDED MOST...


Rose and I spent the last day of "spring break" at the Memphis Zoological Park with Crystal and her two boys, Tripp and Cort.  I must say, Rose was absolutely Perfect.  She napped well, ate well, played well, smiled often, and never made a fuss - NOT ONE PEEP! It almost makes me really nervous to ever have another child, because I know in my heart of hearts, that I will never have another child that is this easy.  She just goes with the flow....  nothing bothers her.  Crystal, on the other hand, had her hands FULL.  She left the Zoo needing a xanax!  Two kids are definitely more to handle than one kid! FOR SURE!!!!  I really enjoyed my day with Rose, but I was glad to crawl in bed that night! I was one tired momma!




Tripp and Rose

Riding the Train around the Petting Zoo / Farm


Crystal and Cort enjoying the train ride!














Poor Rose, she missed the elephants!!!










Playing in the creek!


This picture sums up a day at the Zoo!
Needless to say, after we got home, this momma felt exactly like that poor monkey...


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS