Pages

THE COLOR RUN

Thursday, March 28, 2013


What a FABULOUS weekend!!!  I do have to admit, that I had more fun than I have had in a long time....  Its been awhile since I had an ENTIRE weekend with the girls.  We Wined and Dined (and ran).  It was for a good cause right????  The children's Hospital AND my sanity! I was very blessed that Rose spent the weekend with Grandma Phyl and Papa Hardin.  Mark's golf tournament got rained out, and bless his heart, I think he was very lonely all weekend without all the women in his house.  He was just a man and his dog - all. weekend. long.  (I think he really enjoyed the peace and quiet).  I on the other hand have no problems SHOUTING that I enjoyed my weekend away! Love to all the people at home, but getting outta town was the perfect therapy -- physical therapy, retail therapy, and appetite therapy -- all in 24 hours! FAB. U. LOUS.  I have full intentions on participating in another Color Me Rad Race.  It was laid back, but I still got the rush from "On Your Mark,"  "Get Set,"  "COLOR." 



All the "moms" after the race ...  now ...  LET THE REAL FUN BEGIN !
A Hard Core Color Bombing Team - Before the Race...
I also want to note, I had somewhat of a revelation this weekend.   One of the many perks of having a husband (or daddy), is never having to pay when I go out to eat - never having to dish out money for a cab ride - never needing cash - never having a bar tab - never "worrying" about that kind of stuff.  Mark always catches the tab.  And before Mark - Ole Sammy had me on the payroll... Boy am I SPOILED!!!!  Cab rides are EXPENSIVE!!!! and I had no idea that a glass (um ..  2 oz)  of wine at a resturant cost 9$ !!!!  No wonder Mark always asks if I would rather just buy a bottle of wine than drink 8 individual glasses.  No. Wonder. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS